Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I've been tagged

Anna tagged me with this so here goes~~
Here are the rules of the tag:

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. Your answers must be real places, things, names... nothing made up. If you can't think of anything, skip the question. You can't use your name for the boy's/girl's name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, you can't use my answers.

FAMOUS SINGER:
Madonna

FOUR LETTER WORD:
moon

STREET:
Main

COLOR:
Magenta

GIFTS/PRESENTS:
Movies

THINGS IN A SOUVENIR SHOP:
Mirror

BOY'S NAME:
Mark

GIRL'S NAME:
Madeline

MOVIE TITLE:
Macbeth

DRINK:
Milk

OCCUPATION:
Manager

CELEBRITY:
Mary Tyler Moore

MAGAZINE:
Martha Stewart Living

U.S. CITY:
Maryville Missouri

PRO SPORTS:
Mets

FRUIT:
Mango

REASONS FOR BEING LATE FOR WORK:
Morning sickness...

SOMETHING YOU THROW AWAY:
Milk cartons

THINGS YOU SHOUT:
Mwahaha!!

CARTOON CHARACTER:
Mickey Mouse


Okay. Now for the tags. I tag Barb, Sonia, and anyone else who read this. Don't forget to leave a comment when you answer your questions so I read yours.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Ahhh...morning sickness. What a good one. You think that would work for me??? (I couldn't get dinner cooked because I was sick?)

mom4x said...

How funny...some of our answers matched. Morning sickness being one..lol... I was sick with all my kids and worked with the first one which was misery, so morning sickness was the first thing that popped in my head..

Barb said...

I did it if you want too read my answers, and that morning sickness one is so true!!

Sallenlouise said...

My answer was the that the car didn't start. I did suffer morning sickness really bad..Yet it was soooo long ago now.
Loved all of your answers guys!