Friday, July 13, 2007

Update

I know. I'm a bad blogger but with all the swaps ending at the same time I have been keeping a couple of things under wraps. Well, all the packages have been received and I can now show pictures.

This is my finished Candy lace shawl (pattern available at Anna's). I love the color. I can definately see myself making another one of these. Very easy pattern and quick too.


This next shawl is a seraphina made with Joann's Boucle Sensation. Another quick and easy pattern.



I only have one more swap to finish--another shawl. LOL. I am hoping to get this one done before I have surgery on August 3rd. I am having carpal tunnel and deQuervains release. I so need this surgery. I am hoping that after the surgery I will be able to crochet again without pain.

I am taking a break from the swaps for awhile also. I am planning on participating in the Autumn Secret Pal swap at the 'Ville but that should just about be it for the year. I am wanting to crochet a few things for myself.

I will try to post my WIP's next week.

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Those are so pretty! You do such nice work!
Wow, carpel tunnel surgery! My mom and dad both have had that done. Good luck and do as the doc says. Take it easy afterwards.