Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WIP Wednesday and update

I am crocheting some now. They took my stitches out last week. That helped a bunch.

These first pics are of the items that I won from the Crochetville auction. This first one is the afghan that some of the villagers made and donated.

This next pic is of my tote. I love this tote. TampaDoll did a great job on it.

This next tote was made by KnicKnack. I love the material she used to line it.


Up next is a pic of my 8 pocket tote. I joined the CAL at the 'Ville. All I have left to do on this one is the joining and sewing the handles on.


This next project is a Navajo afghan. Another CAL at the 'Ville that I joined. This will be for Thing 1.


And the final pic is of a couple of face cloths and soap holders that I made for my partners in a Swap Bot swap.


In other news, the kids started school on Monday. Thing 1 is in 5th grade this year and loving it. Thing 2 started kindergarten and so far so good. Hubby and I took them to school Monday morning and then got the dismissal kiss from Thing 2. She was ready for us to leave and to get to learning and playing. It's a new feeling to be home alone during the days I have off.

Enough rambling and I will try to post a bit more often.

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm glad you won the Cville tote, is'nt it beautiful, I love those totes, and your 8 pocket one looks awesome nice job :)

Sallenlouise said...

GREAT WIN!!!!!!
I'm envious!!!lol!
I'm glad they have a good home!

The Navajo afghan is going to be gorgeous!!!!