Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WIP Wednesday

I don't have any pictures to share just now but thought I would post an update anyway. My son's Navajo afghan has gotten a few more rows put on it over the last week. I have my 8 pocket tote almost done. I just have to sew on that last pesky strap and weave in the ends. I really must make a point to finish that up tonight.

I started another couple of projects that have to remain a secret until the end of the Autumn secret pals round. That should be around the end of September or beginning of October. I have a few things in mind for my pal and wouldn't want to spoil her surprise.

Speaking of swaps--I've done it again and have a few going right now. None of them are overwhelming especially with the way the deadlines are spaced. Three of them are from Swap bot and they all need to be mailed next week. Not a problem. I have 2 partners for the Coffee and a surprise swap, and 1 partner for a magic yarn ball swap.

I also joined the HSKS3 swap. This one will be fun (especially now that I have at least seen all 5 movies...LOL). I am in the Gryffindor house again. Can't wait to see what house my partner is in so I can start shopping!!

Partners for the 'Ville's Autumn purse swap should also be out this weekend. I have the pattern picked out and waiting for my partner's color preferences.

The last swap will be a bit more labor intensive. I joined a purple square swap. Good news is that the mailing date is after Christmas, bad news is that I could end up making 80 8" squares. That's ok with me because that means I will receive 80 8" squares and will be able to make a good sized afghan for myself.

I think that is all that I have to update for this week.

Take care and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Sallenlouise said...

I think that you are forgetting something!!!! The list is just not big enough!