Thursday, October 4, 2007

Long week....

Well it's been awhile since I have posted. I interviewed for another job last week and was offered the job. I think it's the right move for myself and my family to move onto this new opportunity.

I have been crocheting, although not nearly as much. I think (fine, I know) that my hand is not healing as fast as it should because I never really stopped crocheting. I am working on a couple of swaps and a couple of test items. I have really backed down on my participation as I am trying to crochet no more than an hour per night. We will see if this helps all the scar tissue settle down.

Here is a completed bag that I finished over the weekend. I was wandering through Wal-Mart one night and found a pattern book on sale for 0.75 and had to buy it. The book had a pattern for a tote. I love making purses and totes. But then again, you all knew that already. LOL. This tote took 3 skeins of RH stripes and was very easy to follow.



Current Swaps~~
1. Autumn Secret Pal - to be mailed by Oct 17th
2. HSKS 3--Sock Kit Swap - to be mailed by Oct 31st
3. Purple square swap (28 squares done) - to be mailed by Dec 31st

There will be more pics to come soon.

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

No comments: