Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's almost Halloween!

Sorry for my abscence. I've been aclimating myself into my new schedule. I love my new job but it's been a few years since I have worked in Corporate America. I don't have as much time for the computer as I used to. I am trying to cruise through the forums I visit at least every other day.

I have 2 swaps wrapped up. And I am thankful. I just logged on to a bunch of comments that I rejected. Apparently, one of the swaps (HSKS 3) decided that it would be a contest to have everyone leave messages for the members to remind them to participate. It was very annoying to log on to this. This will be the last time I participate in that swap. I like making the bag and all that goes along with it but some people need to realize that I signed up for the swap and not all the extras. Anyway---enough of that rant.

I also have my secret pal package ready to mail but my partner did not list her address and she is not answering emails at the moment. So when she does that package will ship and I can share pics of it with you.

Here is a round ripple that I made to donate to my friends church. I really liked the way that it turned out. I love the muted colors.



Anway---gotta run.
Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

No comments: