Wednesday, January 10, 2007

WIP Wednesday

In an effort to post more on my blog, I am going to try to post my WIP progress on Wednesdays.
This should please a certain someone who doesn't think I post enough. (You know who you are...)

Current CAL's
1. Drew's Monet at the 'ville---Yes I know I just finished one but have another to make in camo for my son (Thing 1).
2. Ripple along at Crochet Happy--I have 2 of the round ripples (my favorite pattern) almost finished and still need to start a baby one.

Current WIP's
1. An afghan from the Lesuire Arts Rose Cottage Afghan collection--Peaceful interval. I have about 40 inches of the main ghan done. It calls for 50 inches but I am going to make it a tad longer and then do the 10 rounds of edging. I am using TLC Luster in Claret for this one.

2. An afghan that I bought on MaryMaxim.com which is named Splendor Afghan and it is made with the Bernat satin yarn. The color on this one is Bordeaux. This one is to match the one above with just subtle differences.

3. A scarf for a co-workers grandson in navy and gold. This one shouldn't take me very long.

4. Testing a doll cradle purse for Anna at lullabiesandlace.com.

5. Testing a doily for Katchkan from Simply Crochet Forum.

6. I have started The Crochet Dude's Flying Afghan. I have 6/28 squares done.

7. I have also started a 12" sampler afghan for my daughter (Thing 2).

I believe that is all for this week. This may change though depending on my mood....LOL

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Sallenlouise said...

~YAY!!!!! Two days in a row!
I'm so happy! lol
~OK, I'm stealing the label!
I am going to due a WIP Wednesday.......... all crocheters should too! It can be the Wednesday Blog Thing!!! (knitters and other crafters too!)
~Ohhhh, will you be showing progress pics too?

Miranda said...

All I can say is that I can TRY to post progress pics