Thursday, January 18, 2007

WIP's Wednesday~~well almost

Yes I know today is Thursday but a family situation dictated that I be gone yesterday. I haven't been crocheting as much as I would have liked this week but I guess that's the way it goes sometimes.

So here are this weeks WIP's......

Current CAL's
1. Drew's Monet at the 'ville---Yes I know I just finished one but have another to make in camo for my son (Thing 1).
2. Ripple along at Crochet Happy--I have 2 of the round ripples (my favorite pattern) almost finished and still need to start a baby one.
3. I am going to make another stepping stones afghan for a CAL at crochetville.

Current WIP's
1. An afghan from the Lesuire Arts Rose Cottage Afghan collection--Peaceful interval. I have about 40 inches of the main ghan done. It calls for 50 inches but I am going to make it a tad longer and then do the 10 rounds of edging. I am using TLC Luster in Claret for this one.
Update~~this one is now at 50". I am going to add another 10" and then do the edging.
2. An afghan that I bought on www.MaryMaxim.com which is named Splendor Afghan and it is made with the Bernat satin yarn. The color on this one is Bordeaux. This one is to match the one above with just subtle differences.
3. A scarf for a co-workers grandson in navy and gold. This one shouldn't take me very long. Update~~Finished.
4. Testing a doll cradle purse for Anna at www.lullabiesandlace.com.
Update~~Finished.
5. Testing a doily for Katchkan from Simply Crochet Forum.
6. I have started The Crochet Dude's Flying Afghan. I have 6/28 squares done.
7. I have also started a 12" sampler afghan for my daughter (Thing 2).
Update~~I have 7 of 12 squares done.
8. I am testing a teapot cosy fro Anna at www.lullabiesandlace.com

As soon as I find my camera I will post pics of the WIP's. Right now the camera is MIA.

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

No comments: