Monday, April 23, 2007

Pics

So I've been a slacker lately. I've not felt too hot and been too lazy to grab the camera and give proper thank to my swap pal.

These are from the Swap Ranch dish cloth swap. My partner, Misty, rocks. She sent me the cutest little tea/coffee cup coaster with my dishcloths. She also made me a plastic bag holder which will replace the tacky one that I bought for my first apartment eons ago. And the big surprise was----a book from my Amazon.com wishlist. Again~~THANK YOU MISTY!!


In some testing news--
I just finished a retest for Lisa over at Crochet Garden and they are of course for Thing 2. These were fun to make and made up very quickly too. Adds a dainty touch, don't you think?


This next pic is a doily that I tested for Kathy at
Simply Crochet. And let me just say this. She is an amazing thread designer. I have overcome my fear of thread and am actually enjoying working with the finer thread.


There are a couple more things that I tested that have now been released at Lullabies and Lace. Anna is another talented designer that I have the priviledge of testing for.
Here is her Simple teapot cozy

And her Cradle Purse, which is one of Thing 2's favorites and must haves to take along with us.



So I think that should be it for now. For the looks of my WIP pile last night there should be some more pics soon.

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Sallenlouise said...

Just lovely Miranda! Your work is beautiful! Keep it up!

Shari said...

Girl you have been busy!!! Everything you do always is so pretty. Keep up the great work!!!