Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Swap update

Current swaps~~
1. SP10~~This one just started and will run through June. I have some ideas for my partner.
Update~~Mailed first package.

2. Spring purse swap at Crochetville. I have the pattern picked, just need to get the yarn.
Update~~I have the purse made and just need to attach handles and mail out.

3. Summer Shawl Swap at Texas Two-Stitch. This one is still open for sign ups.

4. Square a month at Texas Two-Stitch. We are cruising right through this one. This one is set to end in June, I think.
Update~~Working on April squares.

5. I just signed up for the Magic Yarn Ball Swap at Lullabies and Lace. I am planning on getting this one mailed out next week.

Ok~~now this looks a bit cleaner. I am planning on scaling back on my swaps as summer is coming and that means camping!! There are a couple coming up that I am going to do for sure. Other than that~~just join the ones that I can't resist.
Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

No comments: