Thursday, April 19, 2007

WIP's for this week

Ok--Really I promise that I have been crocheting but aparently not enough to have anything really move from this list. Yes---I do know what the afghan in line one looks like and I believe I even put a few more rows on it over the last week.

Honestly--I have been knitting more than anything right now. I am getting closer to having my first finished knitted object. Now believe me when I say that I chose and extremely easy project and in awe that I actually found a use for novelty yarn. Now I am the first to admit that I can not stand to crochet with novelty yarn bit but it's not bad at all to knit with. I am hoping to have a pic of a finished project over the weekend.

I have a new pattern to test from Anna. She is a wonderful designer and you should check out her site.

There is a very special post being planned for Saturday and it's not crochet related but check it out just the same.

Here is my current list of WIP's.

Current WIP's
1. An afghan from the Lesuire Arts Rose Cottage Afghan collection--Peaceful Interval. I have about 40 inches of the main ghan done. It calls for 50 inches but I am going to make it a tad longer and then do the 10 rounds of edging. I am using TLC Luster in Claret for this one.
Update~~I am getting close on this one. I am hoping to be able to start the edging in a few days. There is 10 rounds of edging for this one.
2. An afghan that I bought on http://www.marymaxim.com which is named Splendor Afghan and it is made with the Bernat Satin Yarn. The color on this one is Bordeaux. This one is to match the one above with just subtle differences.
Update~~found the time to put a few rows on this one
3. Testing a doily for Katchkan from Simply Crochet Forum.
Update~~About 2/3 done
4. I started a Sampler Stitch afghan from Leisure Arts.
Update~~I am about 1/4 of the way done with this.
5. I am testing a baby afghan and a 12" square for Lullabies and Lace.
Update~~finished
6. A knitted object
Update~~I am about 3/4 of the way done with this.

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

No comments: