Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Swaps

Well--I am thinking that I may be caught up with these swaps. I have to go and get my first gift for my SP10 pal tomorrow and then to the post office. Here's an update of my status for the other swaps.

Current swaps~~
1. Spring round of Secret Pal at Crochetville. We have a couple more weeks of this one.
Update~~Mailed out reveal package.

2. Dishcloth swap at Texas Two-Stitch Ranch forum. I have 3 out of 5 done for Miss Sonia. Still have to pick up her goodies.
Update~~Mailed

3. SP10~~This one just started and will run through June. I have some ideas for my partner.
Update~~Mailed first package.

4. Spring purse swap at Crochetville. I have the pattern picked, just need to get the yarn.
Update~~Have this one started and hoping to have shipped next week.

5. Summer Shawl Swap at Texas Two-Stitch. This one is still open for sign ups.

6. Square a month at Texas Two-Stitch. We are cruising right through this one. This one is set to end in June, I think.
Update~~Mailed March squares.

7. I just signed up for the Magic Yarn Ball Swap at Lullabies and Lace.

I think those are all the swaps that I have right now. I'm sure there are more to come. I just can't say no.

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Your not very busy. I think you need more swaps. lol