Thursday, March 22, 2007

Swap update

I love swaps. I just can't say no. I have decided that I will keep my swaps updated here instead of my steno pad that Thing 2 keeps taking off with.

Current swaps~~
1. Spring round of Secret Pal at Crochetville. We have a couple more weeks of this one.

2. Dishcloth swap at Simply Crochet forum. I am mailing this out this week.
Update~~Done.

3. Dishcloth swap at Texas Two-Stitch Ranch forum. I have 3 out of 5 done for Miss Sonia. Still have to pick up her goodies.

4. SP10~~This one just started and will run through June. I have some ideas for my partner.

5. Spring purse swap at Crochetville. I have the pattern picked, just need to get the yarn.

6. Summer Shawl Swap at Texas Two-Stitch. This one is still open for sign ups.

7. Square a month at Texas Two-Stitch. We are cruising right through this one. This one is set to end in June, I think.

8. I just signed up for the Magic Yarn Ball Swap at Lullabies and Lace.

I think those are all the swaps that I have right now. I'm sure there are more to come. I just can't say no.

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Sallenlouise said...

heheheheheh!
I wont lie, I zoned right in to my name! Dish cloths and goodies...WOWSERS! I can't wait!

Ohh, I think you can fit a few more swaps in the mix, dont you!

mom4x said...

Glad I am not the only swap addict. I have so many going right now...WHEW.. I just hope I don't let any slip my mind..lol...