Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday March 21st

Current WIP's
1. An afghan from the Lesuire Arts Rose Cottage Afghan collection--Peaceful Interval. I have about 40 inches of the main ghan done. It calls for 50 inches but I am going to make it a tad longer and then do the 10 rounds of edging. I am using TLC Luster in Claret for this one.
Update~~I am ready for the edging. Hopefully will be able to get to this soon.
2. An afghan that I bought on http://www.marymaxim.com which is named Splendor Afghan and it is made with the Bernat Satin Yarn. The color on this one is Borddeaux. This one is to match the one above with just subtle differences.
Update~~found the time to put about 8 more rows on this one
3. I started a Sampler Stitch afghan from Leisure Arts.
Update~~I am about 1/4 of the way done with this.
4. I am testing a baby afghan and a 12" square for Lullabies and Lace.
Update~~finished part of the squares. Waiting for the rest of the pattern. Also waiting for the pattern for the baby ghan.
5. I am making an Amish star doily.
Update~~I have 1 and 1/2 rounds left on this and it will be finished.
6. I started a doily from Annie's Attic Old Fashioned Doilies (pattern by Kathy White from www.simplycrochet.com~~~YAY!! Kathy on your publication).
Update~~On round 14 of 28. This one is beautiful!!

I seem to have a few swaps going on now. I will update those here tomorrow.

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

No comments: