Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WIP's Wednesday

Current WIP's
1. An afghan from the Lesuire Arts Rose Cottage Afghan collection--Peaceful Interval. I have about 40 inches of the main ghan done. It calls for 50 inches but I am going to make it a tad longer and then do the 10 rounds of edging. I am using TLC Luster in Claret for this one.
Update~~I am getting close on this one. I am hoping to be able to start the edging in a few days. There is 10 rounds of edging for this one.2. An afghan that I bought on http://www.marymaxim.com which is named Splendor Afghan and it is made with the Bernat Satin Yarn. The color on this one is Borddeauz. This one is to match the one above with just subtle differences.
Update~~found the time to put a few rows on this one
3. Testing a doily for Katchkan from Simply Crochet Forum.
Finished.
4. I have voluteered to make some preemie items for a lady at Crochetville.
Update~~Finished.
5. I started a Sampler Stitch afghan from Leisure Arts.
Update~~I am about 1/4 of the way done with this.
6. I am testing a baby afghan and a 12" square for Lullabies and Lace.

This list seems to be getting shorter. For now. LOL

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

No comments: