Wednesday, March 7, 2007

ABC Meme

A- Available or taken? Taken


B- Best Friend? Alicia


C- Cake or Pie? Cake


D- Drink of Choice? Diet Pepsi


E- Essential Item? Hook and yarn


F- Favorite Color? Reds


G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Both


H- Hometown? Maryville Missouri


I- Indulgence? Yarn

J- Job? Medical Coder


K- Kids and names? Cole 9 and Madeline 4


L- Life is incomplete without? My famile


M- Marriage date? April 5th


N- Number of Siblings? None


O- Oranges or apples? Oranges


P- Phobias/Fears? Heights and closed spaces


Q- Favorite Quote? Whatever!!


R- Reason to Smile? My children


S- Season? Spring


T- Tag three people! If your reading this, consider yourself tagged !!


U- Unknown Fact About Me? I am shy until I get to know you!!


V- Vegetable you hate? Brussel sprouts


W- Worst habit? I drink too much pop.


X- X-Rays you’ve had? back, leg, wrist, arm, nose


Y- Your favorite food? Steak


Z- Zodiac? Cancer

No comments: