Thursday, February 15, 2007

WIP Wednesday~~Almost

Well I know today is Thursday but yesterday was Valentine's Day and my husband was very sweet this year. He took the day off without me knowing it and bought me a stargazer. Now anyone who knows me knows that this is my ultimate, all time favorite flower and they aren't cheap. Anywho~~he got it right this year.

Current CAL's
1. I am going to make another stepping stones afghan for a CAL at crochetville.
2. I joined the Lumberjack Flannel CAL at Crochetville. 1 of 6 panels done

Current WIP's
1. An afghan from the Lesuire Arts Rose Cottage Afghan collection--Peaceful Interval. I have about 40 inches of the main ghan done. It calls for 50 inches but I am going to make it a tad longer and then do the 10 rounds of edging. I am using TLC Luster in Claret for this one.
Update~~I am getting close on this one. I am hoping to be able to start the edging in a few days. There is 10 rounds of edging for this one.2. An afghan that I bought on http://www.marymaxim.com which is named Splendor Afghan and it is made with the Bernat Satin Yarn. The color on this one is Borddeauz. This one is to match the one above with just subtle differences.
Update~~found the MIA yarn for this one
3. Testing a doily for Katchkan from Simply Crochet Forum.
DONE!!
4. I have started The Crochet Dude's Flying Afghan. I have 6/28 squares done.
5. I have also started a 12" sampler afghan for my daughter (Thing 2).
Update~~I have 7 of 12 squares done.
6. I am testing a baby ghan for Crochet Garden.
Update~~DONE!!
7. I have voluteered to make some preemie items for a lady at Crochetville.
Update~~I have made 2 hats so far.
8. I am making a double stranded baby ghan for a friend at one of the boards.
Update~~I have it about 1/4 of the way done.
9. I am starting a Patricia Kristoffersen doily.
Update~~Round 4 of 21

I hope everyone has a great week!!

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Sallenlouise said...

I'm so glad your doily is done!!! yayayayayay! I think it's party time!

Sallenlouise said...

Happy Belated Valentines Day!