Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Madeline....

Five years ago this evening you, my darling daughter, came into this world. You started your life off by giving mommy quite a scare. You were born via an emergency C-section 6 weeks early. Early or not you still weighed 7lbs 9ozs and were perfect. We had some issues with your asthma in the beginning but for the most part you have outgrown it. You have shown me that every child is different. You are so outgoing, bright, beautiful and full of life. You are almost the polar opposite of your brother (he is all those things too but more laid back in nature). You definately keep daddy and I on our toes. You have also shown me that my love was able to grow and that my heart just doubled the day you were born.

Happy 5th birthday sweetie!!

I love you!!

Mommy

4 comments:

LadySnow said...

Happy Belated Birthday Madeline! Hope you had a wonderful day. Blessings to you....(7lbs at 6 weeks premature....wow!)

Wanda Kay said...

Happy belated birthday to your little one. What a wonderful way to remember this special day, by sharing it with all of us.

Laura said...

Hey Miranda, this is your HSKS pal. I just wanted to check in with you since you hadn't blogged in awhile. I hope all is well! I sent you an email last week!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on your HSKS package. It's going to come down to the wire and I'll probably post it out on the very last day.
Becky