Sunday, May 13, 2007

I've been tagged

Barb tagged me so here goes~~

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:

1) I have been married for 4 years to the love of my life.

2) I love to camp. In fact, I just got home from a weekend camping trip.

3) I actually have a job that I love. I do medical coding and billing.

4) I love Diet Pepsi but don't care for Diet Coke.

5) I have learned how to knit and purl. Next year I might learn how to increase and decrease. LOL.

6) I love Nascar racing. Dale Jr is such a hottie.

7) I sleep late when I am at home but usually get up early when camping.

I tag,
Anyone reading my blog but especially Jodi, Sonia, Cindy, and Shari.

No comments: