Sunday, May 20, 2007

YAY!! A finished pic

Technically, the UFO CAL I joined doesn't start until tomorrow but I have been working on a couple of things over the weekend. I finished 2 and should finish up the 3rd today! Whoo Hoo!!
Here is a pic of my Elegant lacy stole.


I will post pics of the test items when the patterns are available for sale on their sites.

Monet Monday ~~ (Anything that has a varigated yarn in it)
Lace and Bobble afghan
Cheeky squares afghan
Camo Afghan
Round ripple

TV Tuesday
Peaceful Interval afghan
Splendor Afghan
Slouchy purse
Edging for hubs afghan
Finished~~Lacy Lattice Stole

WIP Wednesday (I renamed this Swaps/testing Wednesday)
Summer Secret pal swap
SP10 swap
Fridgies swap
Square in six swap
Summer shawl swap
Test items - Finished~~baby ghan and apron

Thankful Thursday (Crocheting and knitting for charity or people in need)
Prayer shawls x3
2 baby afghans

No comments: