Friday, May 18, 2007

WIP's update

I know it's been awhile since I have posted an update on my WIP's. I joined a CAL at the 'Ville that is a UFO (unfinished object) CAL. The object is to finish up all those projects that are just laying around and you can't find to work on them. Julie even made a theme for each day. Here are the themes and the WIP's that correspond with them.

Monet Monday ~~ (Anything that has a varigated yarn in it)
Lace and Bobble afghan
Cheeky squares afghan
Camo Afghan
Round ripple

TV Tuesday
Peaceful Interval afghan
Splendor Afghan
Slouchy purse
Edging for hubs afghan

WIP Wednesday (I renamed this Swaps/testing Wednesday)
Summer Secret pal swap
SP10 swap
Fridgies swap
Square in six swap
Summer shawl swap
Test items

Thankful Thursday (Crocheting and knitting for charity or people in need)
Prayer shawls x3
2 baby afghans

Photo Friday
Pics of progress we have made each week. I will post the pics here as well.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be the projects that have a deadline or need to be mailed out the following week. If I don't have any of those then these days will be used for whatever I want to work on.

I started to have a panic attack when making up this list because there is quite a bit on this list. Once I really sat down and looked at the projects, most are over halfway done and some (like hubs afghan) just need the edgings done. I am hopeful that I will be able to finish at least one or two a week so that I will get my WIP baskets (yes, more than 1) cleared out. My reward will be to 1. buy more yarn and 2. look for new patterns.

That's it for today!!

Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

No comments: